Behavox is the People Analytics company, using AI to make companies smarter, more secure and more successful.
The company has offices in London, New York and Singapore and employs industry leaders in compliance and regulation, sales and customer success, software and data science.
Behavox software reveals previously undetectable insights to protect reputation and maximise revenue generation by analysing vast amounts of structured and unstructured data.
The platform delivers benefits across the enterprise:
- reducing the costs of compliance and increasing the effectiveness of systems and controls;
- optimising the performance of teams and enhancing levels of customer service;
- tracking and measuring corporate culture to strengthen teams and companies.
The company works with forward thinking, multi-national businesses, financial institutions and investment firms.
The ever increasing demand for People Analytics means we are expanding in existing markets, entering new markets and recruiting at all levels.
- Headquarters 180 Maiden Ln, New York, US
- Other Locations 68 South Lambeth Road, Victoria, London SW8 1RL, GB
- Year Founded 2014
- Current Funding $21.4M
- Company Size 51-200 employees
- Specialties Machine Learning, Computer software, Data visualization, Big data analytics, Audio processing, Natural language processing (nlp)
Behavox is an AI-driven platform that transforms behavior in the financial workplace.
- Machine Learning |
- 0 Case Studies
- Sports & Entertainment |
- 0 Case Studies
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.