Running my previous company in San Francisco in 2013, I wrongly assumed that IT was an outdated and unnecessary concept for a modern company. We use Apple computers! We’re all tech-savvy! Nothing breaks! The cloud! I could go on. Once we got to about 30 employees the responsibilities started to pile up:
- Who’s going to set up computers for all the new hires? What software should we put on them? How do we revoke access if someone leaves?
- How do we manage administrative access to all of our documents and apps?
- What happens if we get hacked? How do we prevent from getting hacked?
- The wi-fi is out...now what?
One evening I started Googling stuff like “IT startups” “modern IT platform” “Zenefits for IT” - nothing. I couldn’t believe that the only solution was going on Yelp, finding a local consultant, and dealing with the most out of date, old-fashioned, inefficient processes to get this stuff done. Crazier still, it became clear that even small businesses like mine were continuing to buy and use more technology. Technology forms the backbone of all the work we do - somebody needed to fix this.
Betts Recruiting is the leading recruitment firm for revenue generating, marketing and people operations roles. Betts Recruiting relies on Electric’s...
- Data Resources & Management |
- 0 Case Studies
- Agents / Bots |
- 3 Case Studies
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.