Moogsoft is a pioneer and leading provider of AIOps solutions that help IT teams work faster and smarter.
With patented AI analyzing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, the Moogsoft AIOps platform helps the world’s top enterprises avoid outages, automate service assurance, and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
Founded in 2011, Moogsoft has more than 120 customers worldwide including SAP SuccessFactors, American Airlines, Intuit, GoDaddy, Yahoo! and HCL Technologies and has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and outsourcing organizations including AWS, Cisco, HCL Technologies, and Wipro.
- Headquarters 1265 Battery St., SF, CA 94111 USA
- Other Locations 10901 West 120th Avenue, Suite 180, Broomfield, CO 80021, River Reach 31-35 High Street, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1LF UK
- Year Founded 2011
- Current Funding $92.9M
- Company Size 51-200 employees
- Specialties Technology & Internet, Machine Learning, Productivity, Analytics, Machine learning, Enterprise software, It infrastructure, It management
Products and Case Studies
Moogsoft - IT Incident Management Platform
Moogsoft AIOps delivers Algorithmic Intelligence for Modern ITOps and DevOps. With Moogsoft, Genius Is At Your Fingertips.
Moogsoft AIOps Boosts Cloud HCM Performance & Support
How machine learning & social collaboration became a top priority for this global MSP.
How GoDaddy uses AIOps to streamline operations and cloud migration
- Data Resources & Management |
- 0 Case Studies
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.