5 Things To Watch In A.I And Machine Learning In 2017
After a tremendous 2016 for Artificial Intelligence software and hardware, we expect more AI will be will deployed in 2017 in automobiles, healthcare, manufacturing and entertainment.
5 Things To Watch In AI And Machine Learning In 2017
1. Hardware accelerators for Machine Learning will proliferate.
2. Select application domains will leverage Machine Learning to improve efficiency of mission-critical processes.
3. Voice will enter the mainstream of man-machine interaction.
4. Enterprise IT will continue to lag in the adoption of ML, with few notable exceptions.
5. I Robot will take your job, but not just yet.
ENTERPRISE MANUFACTURING VISIBILITY
Real-time visibility of factory and machine performance from across your company delivered on an intelligent, secure, and scalable platform.
VIGILENT - DYNAMIC COOLING MANAGEMENT
Protecting uptime and tenant comfort while reducing energy costs.
Platform to help data scientists deploy models as web services in minutes, without IT.
HYPEREXTRACT FOR FORMS
Reduce manual sorting, data entry, and rekeying by 70-90% out of the box, with further reductions as the system learns from processing more documents.
Artificial Intelligence meets Business Intelligence