FAYR Ecosystem is an international Ecosystem of the internal projects, with a HQ in the Republic of Užupis (Vilnius), Lithuania, creating pioneering innovations at the intersection of Technologies with the Culture/Music/Art, Education, Psychology/Healthcare, Urban environment, Acoustic/Soundscape Ecology, Carbon Footprint reduction, Zero-Waste lifestyle, Smart Cities, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality and other areas and industries.
Successfully launched and running Flagship Projects: Musical Blockchain; Crowded.Place; Digital/Culture Center; CryptoArt Hub Baltics/EU; Sound changes the City / Sound changes the Planet Global Initiative; Zero-Waste Lifestyle initiative.
- Musical Blockchain™, first psychology-based AI Music Composer with an innovative way for data-inspired psychology-based melodic sequence composition, sound generation, data-driven digital art and visuals generation, new fundamentals for computer-based Decentralized Improvisation™.
This unique AI composer have no analogues in the world yet.
More info: https://www.musicalblockchain.com/musicalblockchain-overview_highlights.pdf
- Crowded.Place – an innovative demand-supply chain service between international and local travelers, active citizens, artists and venues for creating and managing in-demand events on 'no-customer' days.
It is a Global Cultural exchange platform for creative talents.
* In-house developed hardware: moodStreamBox™ – background music solution IoT device and hardware-unlocked platform for copyright-free AI-composed music streaming subscriptions for offline businesses, public spaces, venues and more.
* Zero-Waste Lifestyle initiative - empowering Citizens and local businesses with cost-effective tools, focusing on: reducing Carbon Footprint, fighting food waste, Zero-Waste Lifestyle introduction, improving City's Liveability, support local businesses, involve & educate various social groups.
- Digital/Culture Center – international platform dedicated to the educational activities and popularization of the Digital Art, Art+Tech, Culture+Tech and a new wave of the future Digital Artists, collectors and fans.
Digital/Culture Center is promoting Lithuania and Vilnius as a main global Digital/Crypto Art and Culture hub of the Baltics region.
* In-house developed hardware: GalleryBox™ – complex plug-n-play Digital Art hardware and software (platform) solution for the physical Galleries. It is created for the popularization of the Digital Art, curated digital artwork collections showcase, popularization of the Blockchain-enabled Art galleries and enabling additional revenue streams for the physical Galleries in the modern age.
* CryptoArt Hub Baltics/EU - platform and set of initiatives for representation of the Local Artists in a global CryptoArt and Digital Art community.
- Sound changes the City / Sound changes the Planet Global Initiative – international platform + Urban/City Development, Cultural, Educational and Social initiative.
We propose Sound and its Cultural impact as a unique medium for a social and global change.
* In-house developed hardware: CitySenseBox™ and PlanetSenseBox™ families of mobile/stationary IoT devices for improved City measurements.
* Creative AI showcase: City Symphonies™ – highly anticipated unique musical shows (performed live with local musicians), composed from the City-data of different districts using world's first psychology-based AI composer Musical Blockchain.
City Symphonies are a permanently evolving Audio Snapshot of a City's current state. These musical shows are result of the Human-Computer Interaction, created exclusively from the actual collected city-data for each Sound changes the City / Sound changes the Planet Global Initiative event worldwide.
More info: https://soundchangesthecity.org/sctc-proposal.pdf
- Educational initiatives under "Culture/Innovations" umbrella utilizing our in-house developed AI solutions for education.
* Educational programs and products for Children
* programs supporting Women In Tech
* programs supporting Women In Music
- Ongoing research in a psychology/audio therapy/art therapy fields utilizing in-house developed AI+hardware solutions.
- Locations HQ - Republic of Užupis, Lithuania
- Year Started 2017
- Technology Art, Games, AI vs Humans, Kids, Neuroscience, Psychotherapy, Education, Artificial Intelligence, Educational, Music, Music Composer, Media and Entertainment, Science, Creative, Creative Production and Sourcing, Creative development, decarbonization, Video Game Development, Scientific Innovation, Video Analysis, human and machine, Media & Entertainment, Therapeutics, psychology, musicalblockchain, AI for Video Analytics, zero-waste, Children,