Reflektion’s AI-powered personalization platform listens to the behaviors of each individual shopper, utilizes artificial intelligence to calculate their preferences and intent, and then responds to every moment-to-moment interaction by displaying the most relevant content and products in real-time and across the digital touchpoints that matter most—including site search, product recommendations, category and landing pages, and email.
Leading retail brands such as TOMS, Ann Taylor, Sur La Table, Godiva, and Destination XL rely on Reflektion’s platform.
Founded by pioneers in artificial intelligence and named to CB Insights' prestigious AI 100 list for 2018, Reflektion combines individual shopper insights, product intelligence, and AI to create more intimate and impactful commerce experiences.
Reflektion is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Hasso Plattner Ventures, Clear Ventures, and Intel Capital.
- Headquarters 1510 Fashion Island Blvd. Suite 100 San Mateo, California 94404 USA
- Other Locations 444 N Wells St. Suite 203 Chicago, Illinois 60654 USA
- Year Founded 2012
- Current Funding $42.8M
- Company Size 51-200 employees
- Specialties Machine Learning, Technology & Internet, Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Big data, Artificial intelligence, Predictive analytics, Personalization, Retail technology, E-commerce
Products and Case Studies
Reflektion - Flexible Page Creation
Prioritize the most relevant products for each individual shopper on category and landing pages for increased conversion.
TOMS gains through individualized personalization
Sport Chek and Shoppers Share the Win with Relevant Product Recommendations
- Data Resources & Management |
- 0 Case Studies
- Product Development |
- 0 Case Studies
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.