5 AI Companies using Deep Learning in Finance
From call center efficiency, fighting fraud to forecasting the market. Here are five companies to follow.
While financial advice is costly and time-consuming, AI developments have made it possible to develop customized investment solutions for mass market consumers in ways that would, until recently, only have been available to high net worth individuals. Finances are managed dynamically to match goals (e.g., saving for a mortgage) and optimize client’s available funds, as asset managers become augmented and, in some cases, replaced by AI.
With the amount of data within the finance, companies can take advantage of the new AI tools and services available to them. Deep learning, a subset of machine learning, will start to bring new opportunities and products and change the way finance industry works.
Below are examples of 5 companies using Deep learning in finance.
1. ZestFinance: ZestFinance is the maker of the Zest Automated Machine Learning (ZAML) platform, an AI-powered underwriting solution that helps companies assess borrowers with little to no credit information or history.
2. Alpaca: Alpaca combines proprietary deep learning technology and high-speed data storage to provide short and long-term forecasting applications.
3. Kasisto: It uses deep learning to help banks reduce call center volume by providing customers with self-service options and solutions.
4. Shape Security: It curbs credit application fraud, credential stuffing, scraping and gift card cracking by pinpointing fake users.
5. Axyon: Through analyzing the entire syndicated loan market, they use deep learning to suggest potential support for a transaction beyond what the syndications team can identify themselves.
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.