CloudMinds was founded in 2015 with the three elements of many successful start-ups: a bold vision, creative people, and encouraging financial support. The CloudMinds vision is that by 2025, helpful humanoid robots will be affordable for the average household. The vision also includes creating a new kind of venture with the unique international character that earns and keeps the trust of people and markets everywhere. CloudMinds people are vital to making the vision come alive. The company founder is serial entrepreneur Bill Huang, who has a record of turning technology visions into reality. Bill has attracted the CloudMinds team, who are world-class scientists, engineers, business leaders and other professionals, like medical doctors. CloudMinds has critical functions distributed across its primary locations in Silicon Valley, Tokyo, and Beijing. Consistent with its international character, team, and locations, CloudMinds is supported by an internationally diverse set of investors, including, Foxconn, Keytone Ventures, SoftBank and Walden Venture Investments.
- Headquarters 4500 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Other Locations Level 23 Unit A Wangjing SOHO Tower 3 No. 10 Wangjing Street Chaoyang District Beijing, 100027 China
- Year Founded Jan 1, 2015
- Current Funding $131M
- Company Size 51-200 employees
- Specialties Technology & Internet, Robotics, Machine Learning, Security, Machine learning, Robotics, Artificial intelligence, Cloud computing, Software, Computer, Network security
CloudMinds - Cloud Artificial Intelligence
Based on large-scale neural networks, advanced algorithms, and focused training data, CloudMinds is Making Robots SmarterTM
Runma Cartesian Robot Arm Co., Ltd.
- Robotics |
- 0 Case Studies
- Data Resources & Management |
- 0 Case Studies
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.