Google - Perspectives on Issues in AI Governance
Google has written a white paper of the practical things that they believe would make a demonstrable impact in helping to ensure the responsible use of AI.
This white paper highlights five specific areas where concrete, context-specific guidance from governments and civil society would help to advance the legal and ethical development of AI:
• Assemble a collection of best practice explanations along with commentary on their praiseworthy characteristics to provide practical inspiration.
• Provide guidelines for hypothetical use cases so industry can calibrate how to balance the benefits of using complex AI systems against the practical constraints that different standards of explainability impose.
• Describe minimum acceptable standards in different industry sectors and application contexts.
• Articulate frameworks to balance competing goals and definitions of fairness.
• Clarify the relative prioritization of competing factors in some common hypothetical situations, even if this will likely differ across cultures and geographies.
• Outline basic workflows and standards of documentation for specific application contexts that are sufficient to show due diligence in carrying out safety checks.
• Establish safety certification marks to signify that a service has been assessed as passing specified
• Determine contexts when decision-making should not be fully automated by an AI system, but rather would require a meaningful “human in the loop”.
• Assess different approaches to enabling human review and supervision of AI systems
• Evaluate potential weaknesses in existing liability rules and explore complementary rules for specific high-risk applications.
• Consider sector-specific safe harbor frameworks and liability caps in domains where there is a worry that liability laws may otherwise discourage societally beneficial innovation.
• Explore insurance alternatives for settings in which traditional liability rules are inadequate or unworkable.
Google states they do not have all the answers; and its is crucial for policy stakeholders worldwide to engage in the conversation.
HYBRID (HUMAN + AI) API IMAGE & VIDEO MODERATION
Automated and Live Moderation in One Powerful Platform
RUMAROCKET PREDICTIVE INSIGHTS
Predict when staff are going to leave and how well they are going to perform and what you can do about it.
the A.I. powered pet bowl
THE VISUAL FUSION ENGINE (VFE)
Accelerating the Intelligent Enterprise
The Future of Medical Imaging led by Fujifilm with AI Technologies